1) Indianola Holiday Lanes (“Light Up Indianola”). All month long. 13 neighborhoods have created a “holiday lane” of lights for you to drive through. Click here for a digital map of the lanes (or click here for a printable map) and follow the Indianola Hometown Pride Facebook page to see pictures of the lanes and to vote for your favorite (voting starts Dec 13).
2) Indianola Drive-Thru Santa. Saturday, December 5, 10 am – 1 pm at McCoy Tru Value.
- Lighting Contest for Milo residents: Turn on lights on Friday, December 4 at 5 pm.
- Luminaries: Saturday, December 5th, starting at sundown, on every street in town!
4) Hartford tree lighting: Friday, December 4th at 6:30 pm. Watch live on the Hartford Happenings Facebook page. On Saturday, December 5th at 9 am Santa will take a fire truck ride around town to wave to all the kids of Hartford!
5) Synchronized Lights and Live Nativity. Saturday, December 12 at 5:30 at Fellowship Community Church in Norwalk.
6) New Virginia Christmas for the Kids: Sunday, December 13 from 2-4 pm at the Lions Club.
8) The Village in Indianola invites the public to drive through their outdoor light display and pick up pre-bagged cookies on December 11, 2020 from 5 – 8 pm.
What did we miss? Let us know and we’ll it add to the list.